About Conception Kit
The Conception Kit at-home conception system is done in the privacy of home, is a three month medical treatment which uses cervical cap insemination to enhance the opportunity to conceive. Many insurance plans now cover the Conception Kit as a pharmacy benefit.
The Conception Kit® goes beyond ovulation timing by using cervical cap insemination through an easy step-by-step process: Once you decide you would like to become pregnant
- Begin reading the Instructions Manual, use the Conception Wheel and recording details of the cycle in the Conception Journal (1 Instruction Manual, Conception Wheel and Conception Journal per kit).
- Next, the female uses the Conceivex Ovulation Predictors to identify the most fertile day in a given month (8 Conceivex Ovulation Predictors per month, 24 per kit).
- A Practice Conception Cap is used to practice cervical cap placement prior to using the Conception Cap filled with semen. (1 Practice Conception Cap per kit)
- During sex the male wears the semen collector to collect the ejaculate and afterwards it is transferred into the Conception Cap ( 1 Semen Collector per month, 3 per kit).
- The Conception Cap filled with semen is then placed over the cervix for 4-6 hours (1 Conception Cap per month, 3 per kit). The women or the man can place the cap on the female’s cervix.
- At the end of the woman's cycle she uses the Conceivex Pregnancy Test to determine if conception had been achieved. (1 Conceivex Pregnancy test per month, 3 per kit)
The cornerstone of the kit is the Conception Cap®, which brings the semen in direct contact with the opening of the cervix for four to six hours. This allows all available sperm cells a greater opportunity to move into the uterine cavity and fertilize an egg. Why is the cervical cap so important in enhancing the opportunity to conceive? During intercourse the majority of sperm (about 95%) never make it to the critical opening of the cervix due to various factors such as:
- Being pulled out of the vaginal cavity by the penis or flushed out by gravity
- Lost in the vagina or met by the vaginal ph thus never make it to the cervical os
- Semen not pooling in the right location to make the connection with the cervix
Inside the Conception Cap they are concentrated and protected from the vaginal environment while being placed there on the very best day possible for conception to happen during ovulation.
With insurance the Conception Kit cost between $25-$50 (less than the cost of one box of ovulation predictors and a pregnancy test) . Without insurance the Conception Kit cost $349.95. When you consider that this is a three month infertility treatment, even without insurance, the Conception Kit is less expensive that the diagnostic tests will be for infertility (diagnostic tests can run over $1000). The Conception Kit at-home conception system gives couples a treatment that puts couples in control of their family planning in the privacy of home.